Happy Halloween from Madi and me to you!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My first pumpkin ...
This is the very first (no, I am not kidding) pumpkin that I have ever carved. It didn't turn out too bad did it? I wanted to do the word "hope" down one of the sides, but I decided not to for fear of messing it up.

Isn't Madi cute with her Halloween bows? (don't ask what is up with her eyes ... scary!! lol)

Happy Halloween from Madi and me to you!!
Happy Halloween from Madi and me to you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Happy Halloween to YOU! I love the hope! LOVE it!!
awesome pumpkin!!! and sweet mady!
Great job!!!! You didn't tell me you never did a pumpkin before! What else haven't you done????
Madi is so cute with her bows....
Your pumpkin turned out great!!!!
Post a Comment