Sunday, June 13, 2010

The End ...

Back in March, when I was in Alaska, I started blogging elsewhere. I was going thru a rough time - even though I didn't show it much - and I needed an outlet where I felt "free" to express what I was feeling. I always felt that in time I'd come back to this blog and "pick up where I left off." But I've decided that I am going to abandon this blog and continue to blog where I've been blogging since March. I feel like I can't be myself here anymore - thanks to one particular person - so I am packing up and moving on.

Adios ~

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I will miss you my friend but am happy to have the connection with you through FB and the good old fashioned snail mail. You are a treasure and I feel blessed to have crossed paths with you in our journeys. HUGS and LOTS of them!

kitchu said...

i miss you blogging :O) hope you are doing okay.