Sunday, October 12, 2008

first of the season ...

Guess what it's doing outside right this very moment?




I am off to the east coast for a business trip. Have a great week. I'll be back soon with info about my treatment. It's changing by the day it seems. Continuing to be thankful for the awesome support you all give. And grateful for yet another wonderful day ... despite the "white stuff."

2 comments:

Kayce said...

How beautiful! I miss the snow so much. While it is cold here at the beach today, there is sunshine and no snow. Enjoy it. Thinking of you! HUGS!

Sam said...

Did you see me wave as you flew over? Kieren blew you a kiss, Channy!

Hope you have a safe and productive trip (so you don't have to go back)! I missed talking to you tonight! I'm thinking about you.

Love the snow pictures!!! I will show them to the kids tomorrow! BTW, it was 86 here today. YUCK!!!

Miss you!!!