I've been on house arrest for the last several weeks due to a suppressed immune system. Friday I was set free!! And it's been non stop since.
* Finally saw Twilight on Friday night. Loved it!!
* Ate at a restaurant after MANY weeks. Loved it!! But it was a bit loud. My house is sooo quiet.
* Went skiing today. LOVED IT!! However, it made me realize that I am not in shape/still weak from treatments. Can't wait to get back on the slopes though.
* Got all my holiday cards written and sent. I do have a "special" one I will be mailing tomorrow. (to the recipient ... please don't hunt me down after you get it ... my evil twin MADE me do it)
* I am done shopping ... granted I am mostly doing gift cards because of my lack of being able to shop before this weekend, but still ... I have everything needed for the holiday. :)
* Life is good!!
I hope all of you have a wonderful week, and enjoy the holiday.
hugs ~
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Thanks for you comment :) Happy Christmas!
Skiing?! Are you kidding me? You just got out of the hospital not long ago. You really ARE superwoman!
You amaze me every day!!! Can't wait to see you in February!!!
you are my INSPIRATION!!!! love you girl!! and so glad you are LOVING IT! everything that is... life itself... you teach me daily to not take a thing for granted!
ps... NEED your address!
Sooooo good to hear you are out and about!!! Have a Happy New Year! Here's to many more!!
Cheers,
Kim
Proud Mama to Alina Jean..the kutest kid in Taraz, Kazakhstan!!!
Post a Comment