Growing up I was always being reminded not to wear colored underwear with light colored pants.
With my sisters girls I am still reminding them not to wear colored underwear with light colored pants.
So, can someone tell me why I wore HOT pink underwear and light yellow pants today?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Your subconscious mind was feeling sassy today??? Maybe you just wanted to see how many people were watching your butt? Shall I go on?!?!?!
feeling a bit flirty!
spring is IN the air! or summer? :O) is it wrong that my word verification for this comment is 'messed'??
I have checked in on your blog a few times to see if you have posted anything new. And, I have to tell you that I snicker each time I see this post!!
Thank you for the smile!
Hehehehe
Post a Comment