Sunday, June 14, 2009

If U Seek Amy ...

I am so out of the loop when it comes to the "latest and greatest" in the world of Pop music.

This afternoon the whole family was gathered for a birthday celebration for my oldest niece, Alli, who turns 17 tomorrow. We were sitting around the table chit chatting and my niece Abbie starts singing. No big deal, she loves to sing and if she isn't talking she is belting out some tune. I was talking to my mom about a trip I am taking Tuesday and all of a sudden I hear out of Abbie's mouth what I think is "f.u.c.k. me."

HUH?! What?!

Terrible!!

Unbelieveable!!

My mouth dropped. And I had to jump on my mom's computer and listen to the newest Britney song ... If U Seek Amy, because I couldn't believe it when Abbie told me that was the name of the song.

WoW!! That's all I gotta say now.

1 comment:

Kayce said...

WOW! I have no other words...wow.