">Debi's obituary in the SL Trib
Debi ~ January 21, 1971 - July 7, 2009

I have not stopped crying since I learned the news late yesterday evening. I can't sleep. My heart is broken. My best friend from grade school thru high school passed away yesterday ... suddenly. A brain aneurysm. I spoke to her last week. We talked for over an hour on the phone about the passing of M.J. In 6th grade he was our life. Now, today, she is gone. She was so healthy. Why not me? I am the sick one, hours away from yet another chemo infusion and radiation treatment. Life is so precious and can be taken from us without a moments motice. My heart breaks for her family ... her 17 year old daughter and her 3 year old son.
Debi ... although we've fallen away the last few years you were always in my heart. I'll always remember the good times ... deadmans fall from your swing set, spaghetti on the ceiling, our secret crush on Mr. Spjute, hall duty, band, Espirit, black rock beach, and I will always remember being in the room when your precious Bree was born. You will always live on in her and your "little man." I love you Debi.








4 comments:
I am so sorry. I lost a friend two years ago now the same way, it was so hard. God's plan is sometimes not what we like but it is His plan. I know you will keep Debi's memory alive within you. Hugs my friend.
I'm so sorry, sweetie. Life is not fair!
I am so, so sorry for this incredible loss.
Holding you close in my thoughts, always... always along with her kids and her whole family
Sometimes things just don't make sense. There have been far too many good people who have been taken far too soon. I'll never really understand it. I'm so sorry your friend was one of those taken. God bless her and her family.
Post a Comment