Sunday, August 23, 2009

A stiff dick, that is what I want ...

Did the title get your attention? Read on ...

A few weeks ago my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Since I am a seafood lover, and there aren't any good seafood buffets where I live, I said I wanted to go to Wendover (a mini Vegas of sorts ... smoke filled casinos, buffets, and bars peppered throughout), which is a 90 minute drive from here.

We were talking yesterday, my mom and I, about the little trip a few in my family are going to be taking next weekend for my birthday. And I told her there was something else I wanted, besides a yummy seafood dinner.

A stiff dick.

No, not THAT kind (get your mind outta the gutter, peeps). :) The drink. I have to say that besides fruity margarita's, stiff dicks are my favorite alcoholic beverage.

My mom is LDS (Mormon), and for those who don't know, people who are LDS are VERY against drinking. So, it shocked me when her reply was ... "if you go up to a guy bartender in Wendover and ask him if he will give you a stiff dick then I will pay for it." There is absolutely no way that my mom would fork over any amount of money to see me drink alcohol. So, I gave her a real funny look. Then I remembered that I am a VERY shy person and there probably is no way in hell I'd do it. So, she basically won the bet before the words were even out of her mouth. Sly one she is.

But it makes me seriously wish I wasn't so shy, just to see the look on her face when I did ask some guy for a stiff dick, and then watch her pay for it. I can be evil. But I don't think I could be that evil, or that brave. Nope, not shy me. It would be fun, though, to say that my mom paid for a guy to give me a stiff dick?! :)

Ok, my mind is sort of in the gutter, too!!

4 comments:

Kayce said...

I'm sitting here snickering! I think you should do it, just to prove your shyness wrong. :0

Tina said...

Chantele:

I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed getting to know you in the group.

I hope you will reconsider and stay..I have so enjoyed your humor and great attitude. You have brought so much to the group and I love your outlook about life.

If you choose not to return I understand but I am following your blog and I will continue to follow your blog!

Please don't let some ugly person who left you that comment get you down...you are so much better then that!

Hope you have a great Birthday!!!

~Hugs

Tina

see see some said...

honey~i heard at over that you got a rather rude comment~~please ignore those ignorant fools for doing that~~i am trying to come up with a solution to problems we are having~~if you would care to share any of the details and any info you have with me, i would love to help you with this problems. you don't deserve this

Mud said...

Just want to let you know I am thinking about you. I have enjoyed posting with you on the hummus blog.

Oh..yea. About the hummus blog? You are loved there.