• after 6 months my immune system is FINALLY within "normal" range
• after MANY MANY months I am FINALLY being weaned from steroids
• still have a feeding tube but using it less and less each month
• am sticking with my decision of not doing any more chemo or radiation (especially after they fried my vocal cords)
• but I am going to start back on Pro*to*cel
• have accepted the fact that I may never speak again
• will not be doing any surgery to try to repair the damage
• but will be chanting (in my mind) feverishly with strong determination to overcome all the odds that are stacked against me right now
• a dry erase board is quickly becoming my best friend :)
(and to those family members who have emailed and asked ... update emails are a thing of the past ... sorry)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Well, at least some things are better. Andy has already requested time-off for a "certain time" this summer! Got some plans to make for us!
Chanting with you!
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you.
Post a Comment