Life is keeping me busy. Not much time to be on here. I do post more to Facebook - but not much more.
Doing a lot of traveling. After Alaska I went to Disneyland for a few days with my mom and one of my nieces. And I just got back from the Midwest. My mom, gram and I went to Kansas to visit my uncle and aunt. Took my mom and gram up to Nauvoo, IL to see the Mormon temple there. Then stopped off in St. Louis and toured the Gateway Arch. We all had a great time. I am done traveling (I think) for a few months though.
I am feeding tube free. Still whispering. And thankful for each and every day I am alive.
That's all.








2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that you are enjoying life!!! And YAY on the no-feeding-tube!!!!! Your favorite ice cream awaits your next visit!
:) I just love that you are just loving life and making it happen! Enjoy your trips and being with family and friends AND being tube free!!
Post a Comment