Last night I ran to the store. I was just about out the door when I heard my dad yell "grab some ambrosia."
I got the things I needed and then headed towards to cheese section in search of the ambrosia my dad asked for. I looked around - and looked around - and looked around. Finally I found a worker and asked him where the ambrosia was. "In the deli," he replied on my board. Duh!! I thought to myself. I should have figured that if the cheese section didn't have it in a package that it would be with the deli cheese. So, I headed over there and looked around - and looked around - and looked around. When the clerk asked if she could help me I asked if they had any ambrosia. She said they did at the other end and proceeded to walk that way. I followed. (she actually knew sign language so I didn't have to use my writing board)
There in front of my eyes was ambrosia. I know what ambrosia is. I've had it before. I've even made it before. So don't ask what I was thinking when I thought of cheese. :)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That's not so bad! At least you didn't have toilet paper stuck to your shoe or your skirt tucked into your pantyhose when you at the store! Right???
Post a Comment