

Someone tell me that I am not a looney for agreeing with my step mother to be awake at this God awful hour to drive 250 miles away (mostly on a dirt - now snowy covered - road) to a secluded town (population 200 - or around that number) that is only accessible by taking a small ass boat (maybe a tad bit bigger than a row boat) across several miles of the freezing, icy Pacific to be "seen" by a Native (Alaskan) "medicine healer." Because right about now I am feeling like I've lost my damn mind. Hope. It's all about hope, right? It will be ok, right? We will not get stuck traveling down this dirt - now snowy covered - road, right? We will not tip over in this boat (which looks like a row boat) and die from instant hypothermia when our bodies plunge into the freezing, icy waters of the Pacific, right? It will be ok, right? It's all about hope, right? Hope. I haven't lost my mind. Have I?








2 comments:
Yes hope! I HOPE it went well!
We got a wonderful surprise in the mail from you yesterday! THANK YOU!!
I hope you survived the trip! The kids got your package and were thrilled!!! Thank you! Kieren wears her PJs every night! Cullen bought himself a new watch in NY Yankees colors! Thank you!!!
BTW, Cullen is the proud owner of another cast on his right arm/hand...
Miss you!
Post a Comment