Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Jetting ...

I'm leaving on a jet plane ...

Business trip # 2. Hoping it turns out just like # 1 did ... UNeventful.

Round 2 of chemo started Friday. Oh my my ... it kicked my booty. BIG TIME!! I am still feeling it. I am counting down the days until chemo is over ... 48.

Next round of scans and tests are September 29. Really looking forward to seeing what's going on inside this body of mine. I do know that some of my blood counts are looking fabulous. Keeping fingers crossed that they stay that way.

I have secrets I wanna share ... but just can't. At least not yet. But I will. Ok, that was mean, huh?

I believe!!

Have a great week. I'll be back this weekend with exciting news ... I can feel it.

hugs ~

4 comments:

kitchu said...

Oh the torture of the CLIFF HANGER! Cruel, you are...

glad you're doing well despite chemo being tough on you this round. your attitude and spirit absolutely amaze me!

safe trip- on all counts :)

Kayce said...

Have a safe journey. Can't wait to what your great news is!!!

Sam said...

Feeling evil, are we???? You had better call me and confess all or I will get even in October! I'll be thinking of you!

patti said...

LOVE YOU GIRLY!! HUGS~REMEMBER "BETTER DAYS ARE COMING TO YOU"!! ;)