I made it thru my trip. I had very few problems. Now I am gearing up for a business trip to New York where the humidity is just as bad as in California. The drama never ends.
I am very busy, which is why I haven't been updating. My little brother is in town this week so I'll be busy with him. Sunday I leave for NY. When I get back I have enough time to wash clothes and repack before I have to leave for California again.
I am starting to venture out of my "comfort zone." I've had this blog for close to 2 years (20 months to be exact) and I am FINALLY making plans to meet a few people that I've come to know thru this wonderful adoption community. I can't wait. This fall is going to be one I will not soon forget.
Medical wise ... In the eating department I am doing good. I've comsumed 1300 or more calories daily for over a week. I start chemo again on Friday and will have 3 infusions. Then have a 2 week break and do another 3 infusions. My mouth sores returned and with a vengence ... infections and all. But they have cleared up just in time to get them back again. I did have some throat pain while I was in California, nothing too bad, and it's now gone.
Life is looking good. For a change.
As always ... thanks for following along, and for your continued support. It means so much.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh we are going to have some fun this fall!!!! Can't wait to see you!!! Thanks for the call and a HUGE thanks for the card and goodies! The kids LOVE everything!!!
((((BIG HUG))))
Have a safe trip. I'll be thinking of you!
*smooch*
Post a Comment