Guess what?
I am going to be blogging about it at a different location. If I know you or know of you and you'd like to follow along then leave a comment or email me at neverbedefeated @ aol dot com and I will send you the link ... leave me your email addy if I don't already have it because the new blog is going to be private.
I will still be blogging here too, just nothing to do with the above.
Have a great week, all.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Well I wanna know the secrets..... ;) how have you been? I need to scroll down and read up on you. How has the chemo been....tough, I am sure....I'll keep you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Steffie
SteffieBeck@Aol.com (for your secret blog invite) ;) *wink*
I looove a secret blog:)
maryellen@otsports.com
What?? I'm perplexed.
miles2mia@yahoo.com
oohhhhhhhh.........
Man do you know how to leave a girl hanging..LOL!
In case you don't still have it...
kristen.0814@yahoo
dude, I KNEW IT!! you have my email and my phone number, so I better be invited (wink) :O)
and HUGE congrats!!!!!!
Can I come in too? *wink*
You know where to find me!
Do tell girl! Can't wait to follow along.....You still have my email right?? ;)
OMG!!
Please let me share in your "secret"!!
OMG!!!
kyeager000@hotmail.com
OMG!!!
Cheers,
Kim
Proud Mama to a Kaz Kutie
omgggggg how many email addys do you have lmao and you havent even sent me the private blog one(even though i think i pretty much know everything lol) send it to me woman!! love you and im thinking of ya always ;)
Post a Comment