
Fireweed in Talkeetna, Alaska ... I was so incredibly sick this day ... I don't look as bad as I felt that's for sure

Float plane landing on Lake Hood, Alaska

River running on the Kenai River ... myself and my niece Alli

For some reason my step mom took an awful lot of pictures of our "backsides" ... this is just one of MANY

Glacier calving

My niece Alli and myself in Talkeetna, Alaska ... where people stay the night before they attempt to climb MT. McKinley

Brown bear we saw when we ran one of the rivers ... the bears are ALL over ... including in the city

Volcano ... if you look close you can see the ash coming from it

We saw a TON of eagle

My very favorite picture of Alli ... taken on the glacier cruise in Whittier, Alaska

Alli and a future Iditarod dog ... at the Iditarod headquarters in Wasilla, Alaska

Alaskan waterfall

Glaciers in Alaska
5 comments:
Just breathtaking...
Absolutely beautiful! Alaska is one of my dream places to camp at. Someday, but for now I will live through your pictures! Hope you're well.
GORGEOUS! Makes me wish I were in Alaska :)
Looks like an amazing trip!!!
And yes, we are crazy, but not because we are doing this!!! We are going to have so much fun!!! Can't wait!!!!
*smooch*
I love the one of you and allie on the river run and the bear one and the eagle one and hell all of them :) even the backside ones oh of coarse the one with allie and the puppy! hugs
Post a Comment