Have you ever done something so "off the wall?" I mean, something so out of character for you that those close to you think you've lost your mind?
I am doing just that. Something so off the wall and out of character for me that I still can't believe I am going to do it.
On Sunday I was having a casual phone conversation with a friend when it suddenly went from "my birthday is ..." to something like "I'm coming over." Ok, so that doesn't seem too bad, right? Except the "I'm coming over" is clear and the heck over to Ohio. And the person I'm going over to see is someone I've never met before.
I've met people thru the internet, but I've planned it MONTHS in advance and never anything so spur of the moment like this.
Am I nuts? Have I lost my mind? Probably. But in nine days at EXACTLY this time I will be meeting Sam from ">Just Keep Swimming.
There are NO WORDS to describe how much her friendship means to me. She has practically "held my hand" the last 6 weeks and has helped me thru one of the most trying and emotional times in my life. She was there for me, listening to me cry, when I was at a low point. And she has been there, celebrating with me, when I have been at my high point. She knows how to make me laugh, and she knows what to say when I am in tears. If there is one person I'd be willing to "lose my mind" for it's this INCREDIBLE person.
I can't wait ... nine days!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
That is SO awesome, Sam is an incredible person!
Chan,
You are the best! I can't wait to see you!!!! You are so special to me too!!!
Love ya!
*smooch*
Sam
What Fun!!! Have a great time!!
It's so wonderful to have someone like that! Have a ton of fun!!
I cant believe ur gonna be gone for ur bday.That makes me sad I dont get to see my favoritest auntie in the whole widest world and give you spankins.
Thanks for talking to me tonite I know u were tired and probably had better things u needed to do but u always know how to make me feel better when I am having troubles.AK was the funnest time and I hope we get to go back soon.U still owe me coldstone remember.
I hope u have a fun time anyways and I heart u the mostest even more then gorgeous Ki does :0)
O'malley ur Allicat
Post a Comment