Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour fun ...

Despite still feeling achy and tired I had my nieces, nephew, mom and gram over for "candlelight yahtzee" while we participated in Earth Hour tonight.

We had a BLAST!! Miss Madi didn't like the shaking of dice and would bark up a storm when someone "accidently" shook too much or too hard.

I think we're going to do this more often and help the earth a little bit. I only wish Earth Hour would have been advertised a little more. We went outside at 9pm and almost every single one of my neighbors had their lights on ... a little disappointing.

Some fun photots ...

Sweet Alli

Adorable Adam

Alli, Abbie, Adam and me

Alli, me and my mom

Me, my wonderful mom and my awesome gram

Abbie and Miss Madi

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Great pics! We too did our share in earth hour...lots of candles, the fire and just talking. I'm thinking I want to have earth hour once a week! Nice to see your smile!

kitchu said...

I've missed you and it is SO good to see you... tried to comment on your 5K post too but it didn't have a place for comments. That is SO AWESOME!!!! You, as always, are my inspiration!