Friday, September 12, 2008

Disappointed ...



I finished reading it this evening and I have to say that I didn't like this one at all. In fact, the only one that I really liked in this series was the first one; Twilight. It's a shame that Midnight Sun is on hold. I was really hoping maybe that book would bring back the interest that Twilight had.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to November 21st, when Twilight the Movie opens in theaters. I've promised my 16 year old niece that I'd take her to see it on opening night. I got an email from her this morning ... in big bold letters in the body of the email she typed "10 more weeks." For the last several months I've gotten a weekly update informing me of how much time is left. I am assuming she'll start a daily count down soon.

1 comment:

kitchu said...

Well I'm glad you didn't give away the end, I am LOVING this one so much... I'm on the last few chapters. I think this one and Twilight are my 2 faves. Sad there isn't more as I love Bella as a vampire way more than I expected to...