Our family has been through so much this summer between u, Pumpa, now Abbie. Auntie I am so afraid the tears just wont stop. I am suppost to be doin homework and I cant even focus on it. I am so scared Chan. Do u relize how much u mean to me how much a huge part of my life u are. I need u so friggin bad u have no idea, what would I do without u. Please do every possible thing u need to do to fight this horrible disease. Dont ever never ever never give up. I am counting on u so much like u would not believe besides I am still gonna be ur # 1 babysitter remember. I heart u the mostest even more then gorgeous Ki. Omalley ur Alli cat
3 comments:
Our family has been through so much this summer between u, Pumpa, now Abbie. Auntie I am so afraid the tears just wont stop. I am suppost to be doin homework and I cant even focus on it. I am so scared Chan. Do u relize how much u mean to me how much a huge part of my life u are. I need u so friggin bad u have no idea, what would I do without u. Please do every possible thing u need to do to fight this horrible disease. Dont ever never ever never give up. I am counting on u so much like u would not believe besides I am still gonna be ur # 1 babysitter remember.
I heart u the mostest even more then gorgeous Ki.
Omalley ur Alli cat
Yes... I've had those moments too.
Everyday. Everyday. I'm thinking of you Chan. Hugs!
Post a Comment