Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life goes on ...

There is so much that I could share. Not many facts, feelings maybe ... but there doesn't seem to be any "right" words to really describe how I feel, to be honest. Even though I am surrounded by so many loving and caring people there are some days when I feel so alone.

I had a biopsy of the mass on my liver Tuesday. It could be as long as two weeks before we know anything.

I am in so much pain. All over. My throat is even starting to bother me again. And that hasn't happened for several weeks now.

All signs point to bad news. I want to remain hopeful. I really really do. But when so many people in the medical field are not as optimistic, how can I be?

But just like yesterday and the day before that ... today I will pick myself up, stand tall, and carry on. After all ... life goes on, right?!

1 comment:

Kayce said...

I love how you will continue to hold yourself tall. You are in my constant prayers and daily thoughts. HUGS!