Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little hello ...

Treatments continue. The roller coaster continues. And I continue to press on.

Unfortunately my desire to update has not continued. I will be back in full force one day, but it may be a little bit before I am.

As always, your support is so very much appreciated ... and needed.

I continue to be amazed at how many hits this blog still gets. I **DO** know you're out there. And I **WILL** be back.

Peace!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

be well.Stay strong!
Doreen in Montreal

Sam said...

I'm still checking on you!!! When you feel up to it, give me a call and I will walk you through the blog stuff! Hang in there, Chan!!!

kitchu said...

well, you're stuck with me and my good thoughts and prayers :O)

i'll be here when you're ready to come back...

Kim said...

Take care of yourself. Come back to us when you can.

Cheers,
Kim
Proud Mama to Alina Jean from Kaz