Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spam is terrible ...

Why is it that every time I sign into my email account I am greeted with an email asking me if I want to boost my sex*drive? Does the WHOLE WORLD not know that I am a SINGLE FEMALE who has no interest what so ever in Via*gra? Well, if they don't then they should. I mean, the WHOLE WORLD seems to know how to send me spam ... so why is it that they don't know that a pill is not needed to boost my sex*drive?

Have an AWESOME WEEK!!

3 comments:

kitchu said...

I'm lucky with gmail, it automatically goes into a "spam" folder where I can just go and delete the whole thing and never see them in my in-box. But yeah, what IS up with that?

Sam said...

I'm not letting Cullen check my email anymore. We keep getting SPAM about penis "performance" and size!!! Not what I want my 11-year-old reading out loud to me!

patti said...

its horriable even with spam block on-im not interested either in finding someone with a huge tweeter and everything in between...