Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sweet 16 ...

Sixteen years ago today our family was blessed with a blue eyed, blonde hair baby girl. As these 16 years have passed I've watched her grow from a risk taking, no fearing, mischievous, do anything little girl into a beautiful, loving, caring, sweet young lady.

Alli, I hope you know just how much your Auntie loves you. I enjoy the times we spend together, the fun we share, the memories we make, the laughs we have ... and the talks, I will hold in my heart forever.

You CAN do whatever you set your mind to. Follow your heart, and don't ever give up on your dreams ... no matter what anyone tells you.


"My wish, for you,
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more then you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you,
And wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish."

I heart you ...

1 comment:

alabalacoo said...

I heart you so much auntie. I didnt think you would do this even though you said you was going to. I had a great birthday 'cept the only thing that made me sad was you were so sick. I wish I could wave a magic wond and make all your pain and sickness go away. We have big plans for the summer so you gotta get better quick. Thanks for the gifts and for my trip. Call me when you read this because I have a few things I needa tell ya.
I heart you always,
Omalley your AlliCat