Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chan Update #4

SHE'S AWAKE!!! Chan is awake and communicating with sign language and a dry erase board. Yes, the cancer is still there, but one thing at a time. We are thrilled Chan is fighting so hard! She's a tough one!!! I will let you know more as I find out.

I just got a (forwarded) nagging message from Chan because I didn't email my daughter's ballet photos! Please keep sending her messages, texts, jokes, and leaving voice messages!!! Chan is reading/listening to them and needs more!!! Your chants/prayers and best wishes are really helping!

Thanks for caring so much!

Sam

5 comments:

Special K said...

Great news! Been thinking of her.

Christina said...

I don't know Chan personally, but I have been praying for her speedy recovery and strength during this very difficult time.

Christina

Monkeys Mommy said...

Although I don't know Chan, I am thinking and praying for her. From what I have read on your blog, Chan, you are an incredibly strong woman and a fighter. Keep fighting!

kitchu said...

i know i've not been commenting, but please pass my love to Chan - and thanks Sam for the calls and updates... you are the best.

chan- always, always, you are in my thoughts, my prayers, my heart.

xoxoxoxoxo fighter girl.

Doreen said...

Oh for G-d's sake! Stop with the close calls already! You're scaring us! What are you? A drama queen?You know what you need to do! Do it!!!!!
I don't know you personally, either, but I have taken a personal investment out on you and I am fighting (spiritually at least) right beside you! Feel better.Can ya feel the hugs??????
Doreen in Montreal