Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update #2

I just got an update email. Chan is still in extremely critical condition. There was some kind of confusion, but Chantele did NOT code as we were previously told. They were only able to do the throat dilation and not the feeding tube. They are keeping her sedated to let her throat and body heal. Chan did wake for a short time around 7pm. She smiled and talked to Ki.

I will receive another update Wednesday evening. I promise to keep everyone updated! This was my promise to Chan.

Please keep Chan and her family in your thoughts, prayers and chants. They are feeling them and appreciate it so much!

Chan is such a fighter! She is stubborn too! She told me on Monday night that she isn't ready to go yet and she means it!!!

Until tomorrow evening...

Sam

1 comment:

Doreen said...

My heart goes out to the families and I will continue to pray.

Doreen in Montreal