I've been on oxygen for 10 days. And they had to raise the amount on Friday because my levels were still so low. Which probably means I am going to be stuck with the fun "nose jewelry" for a while.
I was told the infusion of chemo on Friday was going to make me extremely sick. However, so far it hasn't been that bad ... if having chemo and looking like this can ever be "not that bad."
With the infusion on Friday it marked the half way point. Three down, three more to go. Looking forward to growing my hair back, not being so tired, eating, drinking (and something stiff, too), being out in public without having to wear the fun hospital masks to keep germs away, and feeling more alive.
Hope you all have a great week. Thanks for all the comments of support.
hugs ~








3 comments:
HURRAY for the half way point!!!!! It'll be over (hopefully)before you know it!
Feel better.Stay strong and well.
Doreen in Montreal
And after this week, it will be 2/3 down! You can do it!!!
Keep your chin up and that smile smiling. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment