
Hi, everyone. I'm Chan's friend Sam (from Just Keep Swimming). Chan asked me to post updates if she is unable to. So this means that things are not going so well.
I received an email from Ki (Chantelle's true love) this morning. Ki wanted me to know that Chan's cancer treatment isn't going well. I spoke with Chantelle yesterday on the phone, but things are worse than she wanted me to know. She is getter weaker each day and really needs our love, thoughts, chants and prayers. Please take a moment to send these things out to the universe for her.
Chan is very to special to so many people! She is a fighter, but everyone needs a little help sometimes. Please let her know that she means so much to you!!!
Chan, keep fighting, sweetie!!! We love you!!!








5 comments:
All my love and prayers are headed your way Chan. Keep fighting!!
I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sending my prayers over.
Doreen in Montreal
Thanks for the update Sam. As always I'm thinking of Chan.
I love you Chan. And I will be on my knees, chanting, praying, but mostly, just in stillnes. Just holding you in this stillness... and I will smile, because I know your strength and I have witnessed in your voice and in our emails that brilliant light. I love you. I love you.
Chan you are in my thoughts and I am lifting you up in prayer. Please know you are an inspiration to me. Stay strong.
Post a Comment