Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home ...

I am home. Recuperating. Thankful I've been given yet another day.

Thanks so much for all the comments and emails. I truly appreciate all of your support.

I won't be back on again before the holiday so I'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving a few days early.

hugs ~

6 comments:

Kayce said...

Hugs back at ya! Glad your home.

Doreen said...

Now that's the spirit!!!!! So glad to hear you're back! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stay well, you hear????

Doreen in Montreal

Yoli said...

Happy Thanksgiving. You are a wonderful human being.

kitchu said...

love you Chan... i sent a text but realized it's your home number, so doubtful that you received it.

you are always in my heart, my prayers, and my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Kimi o ai shiteru

Ki

Kim said...

Hang in there girly!! Always thinking about you!!

Cheers,
Kim
Proud Mama to Alina Jean