(if you're like my family and want to know ... i am not wearing my ring because ki got it for me back in june and since then i've lost a great deal of weight, and i don't want to lose it)
Thanks so much for the comments. I really appreciate them. Cancer treatments sucks!!
Tomorrow marks 1 year out. I have such mixed emotions about it.








8 comments:
Kirei!
Kimi o ai shiteru
Ki
Chan,
Bald is beautiful on you, sweetie!!! Your beauty has nothing to do with your hair, but with your heart and soul. You are so beautiful to all of us!!! Keep fighting! I'm always here for you!!!
*smooch*
Sam
Hey, you look great bald!!! What's the big deal with hair anyways!!!!
I hope you're feeling the prayers.
Doreen in Montreal
You look beautiful...
Hugs.
One year, wow Chan. That is amazing. You SO rock that head girl. You look amazing... you are incredibly beautiful.
Not a day passes that I don't think of you or remember you in prayer.
I am here for you, always. Love you.
Post a Comment