It is Wednesday night and Chan is hanging in there. Her blood pressure and heart have stabilized. She is still heavily sedated and will be for a bit more. While the doctors want to stamp an expiration date on Chan's life, that's not how Chan wants things done! Actually it made her pretty darn mad the other day!!! So I will not go on and on about "how long" Chan might be with us. There are no expiration dates on your backside. That's just between you and your maker. We're just glad to have Chan for as long as we can!
Now is the time to send a text, leave a comment or send an email that makes Chantele laugh. She is always up for a good laugh!!! Don't be shy!
More updates as I get them...
Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hey Chan! Give em hell in there and keep up the positive outlook!! Many hugs and lots of prayer.
Okay... here goes some hospital humor for ya sweetie!!
A sweet old lady telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?" The operator said, "I can, what's the name and room number?"
The old laday in her weak voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."
The operator replied, "Let me place you on hold while I check with her nurse."
After a few minutes the operator returned to the phone and said, "Oh, I have good news, her nurse just told me that Norma is doing very well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back as normal and her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged on Tuesday."
The old lady said, "Thank you. That's wonderful! I was so worried! God bless you!"
The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"
The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in 302. No one tells me shit."
Hope your stay is short and much more informed!!!
Love Ya!!!! :O)
Post a Comment