Last week, Chantele asked me to give her blog a temporary face-lift (until her new one is ready from her blog pimp). I never had a chance to ask her too many questions before she became ill. I needed something positive to do for Chan so I went ahead with some changes. So for now, I will change it to what you are seeing (soft purple/pansies). I figure it would make Chan smile to know there is something different to look at! Once Chan is feeling better, we will tweak it again! (I'm not a pro and I don't claim to be one! This is just from one friend to another with love!!!)
If Chan had contacted you for permission to post a link for your blog, please email it to me at drewnsam@woh.rr.com . I'm afraid the links went a little wonky! Ooops!!! (Kris, I already knew yours was on here and added it!!!)
Keep Chan in your thoughts!
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment