Whatever it is that you believe in ... thoughts, chanting, prayers, whatever ... it is needed so much right now.
The humidity here in California is not doing me any good AT ALL. While it may not seem like it's much (and it really isn't), to someone who is used to living where the high humidity is this cities lowest ... well, lets just say it's making it very difficult to breathe. And tonight it's supposed to get up near 75% - 80%. Which means when I step outside tomorrow morning it's going to hit me hard.
I am keeping in contact with my doctors here, and they are very much aware of the trouble I am having. But I am NEEDING to get thru my business meeting tomorrow before I can "fall apart."
With as lousy as I feel right now, I am thinking tomorrow is going to be a challenge. I will try to update tomorrow if I can - since I've probably got you all worrying and wondering now - I have asked a friend to post if I can't.
Your unwavering support is what gets me thru the tough times (like right now).
THANK YOU!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
humidity sucks and you never get use to it-atleast I never have..Im praying you get thru that and everything else you have to go thru this week-just know that people are thinking of you and keep that positvie additude you had when we talked the other night and that laughter and keep your sense of humor to get you thru..You better be praticing your chanting you cant let Tina Turner be better then you ;) hugs lady love ya tons
Hang in there, sweetie! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sam
Humidity is what I hate most about Florida! Hang in there my friend, thinking of you!
Post a Comment