I just spoke to Chan's step-mom and it seems like it may be necessary for them to do a tracheotomy (sp) on Chantele. This is the one thing she begged not to have happen back in December when she was so sick then. While I know it is something that is needed to keep her alive it is going to be devastating to her. I ask that all of you lift her up in prayer as I know she is going to really need them now. It hasn't been confirmed that it is going to happen but just please pray for her and her peace of mind that she may accept what has or is going to happen to her. Your support is overwhelming. I am still getting a lot of emails many asking how I am doing. This isn't about me but thanks for asking. I am doing as well as can be expected.
If you haven't read what has happened to Chantele please skip down a few posts.
Thanks, Jodie
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Continuing to pray...
Chantele,
You are in my constant prayers.
Kayce
Thinking of you and praying for strength and healing.
we are all praying for your absolute victory, chantele!
Always in my thoughts and prayers...
Thank you again Jodie for keeping us updated.
Sorry I haven't checked in sooner...I've been away from the blogs for a bit...Jodie - thank you so much for keeping us all up to date on Chantele's situation. Chantele - we all love you and want you to get thru this! I am holding you in prayer everyday. Hang in there girl!
- Julie
www.WishingforLia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment