Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today starts a new chapter ...

"Many things happen in life. There are joyous days and times of suffering. Sometimes unpleasant things occur. But that's what makes life so interesting. The dramas we encounter are part and parcel of being human. If we experienced no change or drama in our lives, if nothing unexpected ever happened, we would merely be automatons, our lives unbearably monotomous and dull. Therefore, please develop a strong self so that you can enact the drama of your life with confidence and poise in the face of whatever vicissitudes you may encounter."
-- Daily Encouragement by Daisaku Ikeda

I didn't get the best of news on Monday (thanks for the thoughts and prayers, though). But in the end I think it will all be fine. I will be going back to Cali for a few procedures the end of the month. The fact that they didn't rush me out on the next plane makes me breathe a little easier knowing it isn't something imminent.

I wish I had a few minutes to blog, but I am so incredibly busy here at work this week. When I get home I just want to crawl into bed. And Jordan and his girlfriend have somehow put me right square in the middle of this whole his baby/not his baby thing. Not something I really wish to be dealing with at this very moment.

But I do believe today is going to be one of the BEST days of my life.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

patti said...

ok you better let me know whats up when you find out-thank positive-you know i am ;)

Sam said...

Thinking of you! I'll be home all day and evening on Thursday. Or you can reach me on the cell phone. Call me, okay?

Sam

kitchu said...

Always upholding you in prayer... you know how to reach me, I'm around tomorrow if you need to talk...

xoxo

~Kristen said...

You are always in my thoughts Chantele...

Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!!!