I have an appointment tomorrow, and after speaking with my home health nurse this afternoon I may be headed back to Cali for some tests. Not good. So any happy thoughts you can offer up would be appreciated.
I should be doing a report for work. I've been looking at numbers all evening, and suddenly they all seem to look the same.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome of tomorrows appointment, but it may be a day or so before I am able. I've got the busiest week ahead, and 7 meetings at work within 3 days. Did I say I was happy to be back working? Oh yes, I did. And I am. Despite the workload they've thrown me.
Have a GREAT week, everyone!








4 comments:
I'm sorry, sweetie! Keep me updated. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Sam
I'm really sorry for the really rough (awful) past year you've had. I'll definitely lift up a prayer for you.
I love the happily imperfect line... 'cause I feel that way too!!!
Melissa
Happy thoughts and prayers are coming your way... stay strong girl, you can handle ANYTHING.
(((HUGS)))
bloglines are the bomb :)
Post a Comment