Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tiny update

Sorry I haven't updated before now but I wanted to spend as much time with Chan as I could before I had to return home. She is such a blast to be around and when she is on morphine she is hilarious. That chic can make you laugh until you wet your pants. She came through surgery with flying colors and is on the road to recovery. She has a long way to go still but she will get there in her own time.
I am thinking this is going to be my last update. I don't personally have a blog so doing these has been so weird. But I would do them again in a heartbeat if asked. It may be a little while before Chan is feeling well enough to post again but she's promised me it won't be as long as the last time she was in the hospital. I miss reading her posts and can't wait to get back to being a commenter instead of the updater.
Thanks so much for all the support you have offered Chan.
Jodie

4 comments:

kitchu said...

I just totally burst into tears I was so happy. This week has been so hard that having this BRIGHT light at the end of it was exactly what I was praying for.

Love you Chantele! xoxo

Julie and Steve said...

Hang in there Chantele! I think about you and pray for a speedy turnaround every day...you are loved by many out here in the bloggy world - don't ever forget it! :)

Special K said...

That's wonderful news! So glad to hear she's turned a corner.

patti said...

Your aging me woman!!! lol Keep up the good fight and remember we have more talks ahead of us :) luv ya~Patti